IT Manager – Portland & Seattle
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Provide technical, operations & training support to all users of the company’s personal computers. This position is responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, upgrading, and maintaining hardware and software, user account administration and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements.
Proactively monitor and analyze network, server and desktop resources including Windows workstations, laptops, and printers. Install or remove computers, monitors, keyboards and associated equipment in offices, cubicles and equipment rack rooms throughout 23,000 sq foot facility.
The IT Manager is responsible for overseeing all IT functions in both our Portland and Seattle Markets. This position allows you to live in either city, but you must be willing to travel on occasion.
- Great people, customer service, and communication skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to lift & carry up to 50 lbs
- Possess a minimum of 3 years equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of Local Area Networking.
- Microsoft Outlook email administration.
- Experience with MacOS.
- Server maintenance and disaster recovery.
- Minor hardware repair.
- Windows Server 2012.
- Teleconferencing and A/V systems.